As you age, you begin to experience a loss of collagen and facial fat. Collagen is vital because it is the substance produced by your body that keeps your skin looking young and moist. As your skin begins to age, it loses its youthful elasticity, and wrinkles begin to appear. This also leads to a loss of definition throughout various areas of the face.
The loss of facial volume may result in hallowing around the eye sockets along with sunken temples, flattened cheeks, and loose skin around the jawline, better known as jowls. Fine lines also may appear on or around the lips and the nose. Folds form around corners of the mouth may start to appear also. The skin may look drier, thinner, and less pliable and vibrant.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa in Treat volume loss in your face?
If you suffer from volume loss and you’d like to restore your youthful shape, Smoothskin in Londonderry, NH can help. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can help treat your volume loss.
- Dermal Fillers– Restore the natural shape, volume & youthful beauty to faces with the use hyaluronic acid such as Juvéderm, Volbella, Voluma & Vollure Fillers.
- Microdermabrasion– Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial– Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums