Inspiring Beautiful Confidence™
- Your esthetician begins by cleansing your skin with a cosmeceutical cleanser.
- A prep solution is applied to ensure all oils & impurities are removed from your skin.
- One application of the peel will be applied and be left on for approx. 30 -60 sec. The sensation is typically a mild tingling itchy feeling.
- If tolerated, a 2nd layer is applied for a deeper exfoliation. Peel will remain on skin for a few mins depending on your tolerance.
- Your esthetician will remove the peel by re-cleansing the skin for the OBAGI Peel.
- A Retinol solution is applied when having the Vitalize and Rejuvenize Peel 1-3 passes.
- Procedure finishes with an SPF sunscreen.
RESULTS & RECOVERY
While a series of 4-6 one month apart are recommended for best results, you will see a difference after just 1.
Although the Obagi Blue Radiance Peel is designed to be gentle, you may get some mild redness or peeling.
After the Skin Medica Peel, you will have mild to moderate flaking and peeling that can last up to a week.
Avoid direct sun and use SPF 30+ daily.
Do not exfoliate or pick at any skin flakes. Allow them to slough naturally.
Avoid acid products, retinoids, retinols, & products with fragrance for a few days after your peel.
OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL Only $79 per treatment.
SKIN MEDICA VITALIZE PEEL Only $149 per treatment
SKIN MEDICA REJUVENIZE PEEL Only $189 per treatment
Want tighter, smoother, more even-toned, & brighter-looking skin after just 1 peel?
Enjoy our most popular CHEMICAL PEELS, OBAGI Blue Peel Radiance & achieve instant, glowing results, and the SKIN MEDICA VITALIZE and REJUVENIZE PEEL.
SKIN MEDICA VITALIZE PEEL and SKIN MEDICA REJUVENIZE PEEL
- Appropriate for mild to moderate skin imperfections
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Noticeable results after just one peel, compelling results after 3-6.