At Smoothskin we understand how frustrating and uncomfortable acne can be. And contrary to popular belief, acne is not just for teens.
Acne is often the result of a combination of clogged pores, bacteria accumulation and excess oil. Effective acne treatments must address all of these. Fortunately, acne treatments have come a long way since the days when the only options were over-the-counter topical creams and harsh cleansers and astringents. At Smoothskin, we offer an array of effective acne treatments that can help clear up your skin and help prevent future breakouts.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa Treat Acne?
Smoothskin provides a variety of acne treatments at our practice in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can help treat your acne.
- Microdermabrasion – Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial – Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Chemical Peel – Achieve tighter, smoother, more even-toned skin with a clinical grade chemical peel.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums.
- Skin Care – Smoothskin offers a customizable hands on skin care approach by experienced, licensed esthetician’s