Wrinkles and fine lines are a part of aging – and life. As we get older, our skin becomes thinner and less supple by the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin. Due to breakdown of collagen and elastin, the skin begins to lose its strength and elasticity. As a result, fine lines and wrinkles can begin to appear. However, scientific studies have shown that age is not the only cause of wrinkles. Skin ages on your body, but mostly on the areas where the skin has been exposed to the sun. The more susceptible areas include the face and neck. Fortunately, at Smoothskin we have many treatments available to reduce and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a more youthful look.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa Treat Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
Smoothskin in Londonderry, NH specializes in a variety of anti-aging treatments. None of our treatments involve invasive surgical techniques. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can soften your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botox – Reduce the appearance and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles with one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the US.
- Dermal Fillers – Restore the natural shape, volume & youthful beauty to faces with the use hyaluronic acid such as Juvéderm, Volbella, Voluma & Vollure Fillers.
- Microdermabrasion – Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial – Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Chemical Peel – Achieve tighter, smoother, more even-toned skin with a clinical grade chemical peel.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums.
- Skin Care – Smoothskin offers a customizable hands on skin care approach by experienced, licensed esthetician’s