Rough, scaly, sandpaper-like skin is frustrating and uncomfortable problem to deal with on any part of the body. When it shows up on your face, You may feel like going into hiding.
In many cases, a rough complexion is the result of dryness, low humidity levels, sun exposure, harsh soaps, acne treatments and other abrasive factors degrade the skin’s natural moisture barrier, leading to peeling, irritation and cracks.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa Treat Rough Skin Texture?
When you come in for a consultation at Smoothskin in Londonderry, NH we will assess your skin, and creates a custom treatment plan for you. We offer a variety of treatments that will help improve the tone and texture of your skin. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can help improve your skins tone and texture.
- Microdermabrasion – Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial – Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Chemical Peel – Achieve tighter, smoother, more even-toned skin with a clinical grade chemical peel.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums.
- Skin Care – Smoothskin offers a customizable hands on skin care approach by experienced, licensed esthetician’s